The Assessors are responsible to the Massachusetts Department of Revenue for the administration of the real estate law. They:
- Determine the valuation of all real and personal property within the Town.
- Annually set the Tax Rate.
- FY2023 Tax Rate: $14.97 for all classes.
- Grant Abatements and Exemptions on property and excise taxes to qualified applicants pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws.
- Make Address Changes for Real Estate and Personal Property tax bills.
- Maintain complete maps, plans, valuation books, and other records on all property in the Town.
For older plans contact Middlesex North Registry of Deeds .
For Certified Plot Plans - contact the Mortgage Company or Closing Attorney.