The Dunstable Volunteer Firefighters Association, INC.
Tax exempt 501(c)(3) organization
The Association is an extremly important part to the Dunstable Fire Department and community. The Association is a volunteer group of firefighters and associate members that offer volunteer support to the Fire Department and the community through donations and volunteer services.
Fund's are donated through the anual Advertisment booklet that is usually seen in April, anual Pizza night and other donations from the community. The money is used in many areas:
- Help the fire department purchase gear.
- The painting of Forestry 1
- Purchasing of Tables, office supplies and equipment.
- Donations to local charities and families
Each year the Association hosts numerous events:
- Christmas Parade and Christmas Party - Usually begining of December
- Senior Citizens cookout - Begining of Summer
- Pizza Night - Usually held in September
- Ad Card - Handed out in April
If you would like to be a member of the Association or have any questions and comments please don't hesitate to contact Jeff Labrie, President of the DVFFA.
Did you know you can help us raise money through Amazon.com. Heres how:
"AmazonSmile is a program where Amazon donates .5% of the purcchase of eligible products to the charitable organizations selected by our customers."